My Life as a Kung Fu Fighter

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I watched a very important episode of the Amazing Race tonight. The final 3 teams are going to compete next week for a million dollars. I have mixed feelings of excitement and jealousy, because my life-long goal is to be a winner of a large sum of money. Because of the husband and child aspect of my life, it's only fun for me to imagine myself winning, let alone participating in acts such as the lotto or even some sort of illegal operation. So then picture me with a bubble-like cloud coming from my head, daydreaming about actually having the time and energy to do something good with the loot. This is what I came up with.
1) Buying everyone I know a pair of Rainbow sandals, which someone once described as "walking on butter."
2) Paying my way into becoming one of Erykah Badu's backup singers.
3) Doing something lovely for the nations, something Oprah-ish.
Being that I'm motivated to better the world while also maintaining a strict budget, I decided that today is the day I start my blog. Namaste.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

Haha, that's a GREAT first post! By the way, "namaste" is how those lackeys of the Dharma Initiative on Lost end their communications. You're one of them, aren't you?

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home