My Life as a Kung Fu Fighter

Thursday, August 03, 2006

"Do you know what kharma means? It means that she owes me one."

7w1d. It's hard to believe, especially since I'm suffering absolutely no morning sickness. So yesterday I did the horrible self-diagnosis search on Google, "7 weeks pregnant and not nauseous???" As it turns out, I'm perfectly fine but simultaneously anxious to see the good doctor on Monday.
One symptom I'm definitely aware of: HUNGER. Every two hours, I have to eat. It's good practice, I suppose, for those feedings that will soon come.
So I must have done something right in my life, because I walked into the office on Tuesday with a gigantic mound of food piled on my desk. AAWWWW, my coworkers either a)LOVE ME, b)are sick of hearing me bitch about how starving I am, or c)are hoping for a chubby baby. Maybe it's a good combo of all three.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home