My Life as a Kung Fu Fighter

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

My Life as a Pregnant Kung Fu Fighter




So here I am at about 5 1/2 weeks pregnant. Prior to these pictures, there was a lot of freaking out and trying to figure out the Spanish instructions in the pregnancy test literature. Husband: "Are you sure? The lines look really faint.... Oh, yeah - it looks just like that picture." And then coming to the realization that, "OH, thAt's why my pants don't fit anymore and why I'm in a constant state of hunger."

Now I'm contemplating the reality that there will absolutely be 6 beings living within 1200 square feet.

Here are some of my hopes for an inevitable life-change:
Money will grow on trees.
Yoga, in the end, will pay-off, and I'll be the poster child for natural labor.
Fairies will magically appear on a weekly basis to clean my bathroom and floors.
A shell of good karma will envelope this house and everyone in it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

Belly! Cute little belly!

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home