My Life as a Kung Fu Fighter

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

After too many months of thinking that I was going to sit on the couch throughout the remainder of this pregnancy, I had a breakthrough on Cinco de Mayo. I cleaned my house. It was no stellar Merry Maids job, but I made an attempt, I set some goals, and I accomplished what a bachelor in his mid-twenties might assume meant "clean."
So then I thought to myself, "Oh my GOD. If I can clean, I can BLOG too!!"

But then there was more TV watching, and here we are ten days later, and instead of blogging, I've only gotten better at the cleaning.

Really it's just that my brain has gotten lazy, and I always think, "Geez, what in the world would I blog about? Maternity clothes? Cellulite? Dancing with the Stars? I thought back to when I used to blog, about the stuff that people aren't REALLY supposed to discuss in actual conversation. Like farting. And placentas. I figured out that all the television has sucked the sick thoughts from my head, and all I can think about is, "Oh MAN. It's 8:05, and if I don't hurry, I'll totally miss who is in the Bottom Two."

So here comes the sacrifice. Less TV, more sick thoughts about my life as a Kung Fu Fighter. Thank goodness the season finales are almost here. I'll be alone with my thoughts again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Allright! My bebbe's back in action.

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home