My Life as a Kung Fu Fighter

Friday, January 26, 2007

It's winter, my least favorite season of the year. This is the time in which my ultimates goal are to shave as little as possible for an extra layer of warmth, and to dream up springtime projects so that it seems like spring is tomorrow instead of whenever the groundhog decides it is.
In addition, this year I have actually made the decision NOT to shower everyday. I'm an every-other-dayer. I'd like to believe that I'm either
a)a hippy
b)a crust punk
c)European.
The fewer times I have to be naked in my 60 degree house, the better.

I thought this plan was working out fine, until yesterday.

Friends came over to eat pizza last night, and after they left I went to brush my teeth. I looked in the mirror at the nastiest, dirtiest hair I've ever seen. "Ga-rOSS! Did they notice? I thought ponytails were fine for day 2! Gah!!"

European or not, I have GOT to bathe more. Everyday it is.

But just to make me feel better, here is a list of things more greasy than my hair.
- as delicious as they are, Sonic's tater tots... I mean, you feel kinda gross after eating them
- my dogs, though Adam says they're supposed to be that way in the wild
- the movie about grease, which is just lAme
- Michael Jackson

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still with you on the shaving.

And I miss Sonic Tater Tots. Especially with cheeeeeeeeeese. Dear gawd! We see the commercials up here for Sonic but I think the closest one is in New Hampshire or something.

AND PS: YOU MET INEZ.
Dude. I just read that. This means I am two degrees away from Luke Wilson.

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PPS: I see. That Alamo photo.

9:32 PM  
Blogger CheyneCuts+Collects said...

uh. i remember your hair being beautiful and clean.

don't talk to me about hair. at least you have some.

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't notice greasy hair. You were glowing as usual.

Hair sucks, anyways.

11:41 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

If you're going to have this big blog readership, Robbie, you're going to have to post more often. I'm just saying.

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home